Are you ready to see some amazing keto gifts?!
These Keto gifts aren’t just for the holidays! They’re awesome for any time of year, whenever you’re searching for the perfect Keto gift for that keto-loving friend (or yourself). I have and love all of these things; they make eating keto more helpful or fun, and I know your friends will love these keto gifts too! Check out the product links and commentary below. Note that none of these items are sponsored, but some of these may be affiliate links which will not affect the price, I’d just get a cut of the item you bought if you decided to buy it. Enjoy!
The Best Keto Gifts:
1. Keto Coach Test Strips: For the beginner, or someone that uses strips, this is a great keto gift!
2. The Keto Mojo Monitor: This monitor is awesome. Anyone who is pretty serious about Keto will have or want one of these. It’s a blood tester that tests for your ketones–blood testing is the most accurate! If you know someone who has this, the test strips are $0.99 each (so not super cheap), so you might want to buy some replacement strips as a Keto Gift!
3. A Keto Book: This one is by Maria Emmerich, who is one of my favorite Keto writers. I have about 4 of her books; you just can’t go wrong with Maria Emmerich, and Leanne Vogel’s book is good too. Another favorite for their simple recipes is the Bacon & Butter book. All can be found on Amazon!
4. Perfect Keto Chocolate Collagen: I just started taking this stuff, but I love it! Chocolate is my favorite, and I use it daily in my Bulletproof Coffee!
5. Immersion Blender: This is a great idea for making Bulletproof coffee, but I also love the Ninja Blender below (that’s what I use most often); this, however, is quite a bit cheaper if you’re on a budget.
6. Bulletproof Brain Octane Oil: You’ll see
7. Avocado Oil: I got a huge bottle of this at the World Market–if you don’t have one near you, usually a TJ Maxx or Home Goods has some bigger bottles of avocado oil for a pretty good price. It’s great on Keto, and kicks it up a notch after we’ve been using Olive Oil for everything!
8. A Keto Shirt: This is an awesome keto gift, because we love to wear our Keto Pride!! There are tons of them on Amazon and/or Etsy, but I love this one!
9. Swerve Sweeters: These are my favorite–if you’re going to choose this as a keto gift, buy both, so that your friend can have granulated and confectioner style. I use both equally; different recipes call for different styles!
10. Perfect Keto Chocolate MCT Oil Powder: This is one of my new favorites as well! This is the MCT oil I mix with my BPC and the Collagen from #4.
11. SportsResearch MCT Oil: Another MCT oil I love!
12. Zak! Travel Mug: I bought mine at Target for $7.99. This works just as good as the Yeti version it’s knocking off (I know, my husband has one and it works just as well as his). GREAT gift; I use mine daily!
13. Ninja Blender: I’ve had this for years and LOVE IT! This is what I use every day for my bulletproof coffee. It’s a little pricier, but it’s a wonderful keto gift!
14. Veggie Spiralizer: This is awesome, because I spiral all my Zucchini noodles. I once bought the pre-made ones from Target and they STANK and were bad. So now, I only ever do my own. The Zoodles lover in your life will love this Keto Gift!!! Just be sure to be careful as you’re spiraling…I’ve cut a couple fingers trying to go too fast!
15. Microwave Bacon Crisper: I know this probably has “gag gift” written all over it, but trust me, IT WORKS!! The only down side is that it makes your bacon curly, and I know some people only like flat bacon. Other than that, it’s super amazing, I love mine!
Check out more keto favorites below!